Benefiting from the proven Medi-Plinth medical couch design, which provides high levels of reliability and stability we have added stylish shaped upholstery to deliver the ideal couch for a wide range of beauty treatments.
- Hydraulic or electric variable height
- Extra thick upholstery
- Retractable castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- 260kg safe working load on electric versions
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Full lay flat capability
- NEW – World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- NEW – Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colours
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- 7 year warranty on the frame & 3 year warranty on all moving parts
Available Options & Accessories:
- Paper Roll Holder
- Breathing Hole
- Clean Edge Base Cover
- Memory Foam Cushions
- Foot Switch Control
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.
Estimated Delivery Time: 2-3 Weeks