Medi-Plinth’s 2 Section couch provides great value with strength, elegance and reliability. While offering a robust platform for a range of medical procedures, this simple couch provides easy usage while maintaining patient comfort.
- 225kg safe working load for hydraulic versions
- Paper roll holder fitted as standard
- Retractable rubber castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Gas spring assisted back section
- *NEW*- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- *NEW*- World leading Linak ‘High Reliability’ actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Includes a Free Paper Towel
- Breathing Hole
- Extra Wide Upholstery (75 cm)
- Chrome or Painted Cot Sides
- Arm Support Tables
- Visco Elastic Pressure Relief Cushions
- Clean Edge Base Cover (electric only)
- Other Standard Accessories
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Upholstery comes in 14 standard colours and 5 luxury colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.