Mesotherapy is a non-surgical treatment aimed to treat various skin conditions, hair loss or removing excess fat. Mesotherapy is a skin rejuvenation technique. It is effective in treating various skin conditions, removing excess fat around the body or helping with hair loss.
Mesotherapy is a technique that originated in France. It uses micro-injections of vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants, and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten the skin, improve its overall appearance, and tackle problems such as fine lines, wrinkles, dull complexion, hyperpigmentation, and even acne. Mesotherapy can also help with under-eye puffiness and under-eye bags. It stimulates cell renewal and healing. It is a very versatile procedure, used to improve overall skin quality. It can be used through injections, or in a less invasive way, using dermaroller or dermapen.
What is mesotherapy for the face?
Facial Mesotherapy Benefits
- Improves skin hydration and elasticity
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Brightening
- Gives your skin natural glow and radiance
- Prevents wrinkles and fine lines
- Great alternative to expensive surgeries
- Helps to reduce the production of oil in the skin, therefore can treat acne
- Reduces dark circles under eyes
- Stimulates new skin cells to grow, therefore repairs surface of the skin
- Very effective in treating hyperpigmentation
Mesotherapy for fat dissolving
Mesotherapy however is not used just to treat skin conditions on the face. It is also used as a fat-dissolving treatment and body contouring treatment. In this case, the treatment involves a series of small injections in places where unwanted fat is located. The substance injected breaks down the fat cells in the fat tissues. This process is called lipolysis. Results are evident after around 2-3 weeks after treatment. Common treated areas include:
- Double Chin
- Love handles
Mesotherapy is effective in treating hair loss
Mesotherapy is effective in treating hair loss and hair thinning. There can be many causes for hair loss, including hormone imbalances, bad diet and stressful lifestyle. Patients with androgenic alopecia also find mesotherapy to be helpful. Same as previously, it works by injecting active ingredients, in this case directly into the scalp. Thanks to delievering active nutrients to the hair follicle, hair mesotherapy treatments promote hair rejuvenation & hair regrowth. This procedure is known a “micro-needling” and many doctors and qualified beauticians offer this treatment.
Hair Mesotherapy Benefits:
- Protects and strenghtens hair
- Thickens and improves it’s appearance
- Transforms weak and dull hair into healthy, voluminous and shiny
- Reduces alopecia in both men and women
- Recovers damaged hair follicles
- Prevents further hair loss caused by various reasons (ex. hormonal imbalances, poor diet, poor hair care, stressful lifestyle)
- Stimulates and encourages hair growth
- Improves overall scalp condition, is able to help with dry, itchy scalp and dandruff
How long does the Mesotherapy effects last?
Generally, the full effects of mesotherapy can last from 12 to 18 months, with a course of 4-6 mesotherapy treatments. Results are long-lasting, however, the exact time varies from person to person.
Usually, recovery after mesotherapy takes only a couple of days. Normal activities can be performed right after the treatment. You shouldn’t exercise intensely for 2 days after the procedure and avoid direct sun exposure, tanning beds, sauna, or any heat for up to 2 weeks after the procedure. You should also avoid any significant movement or massage of the treated area. For detailed instructions, ask your practitioner performing the treatment.
We hope that provided information answered all your questions about what is Mesotherapy.
Mesotreat LTD is a trusted UK mesotherapy supplier. We offer a wide range of products at fantastic prices, provide a fast worldwide delivery and excellent customer service, always ready to help you out with any questions or concerns.